Saturday 12 January 2013

Joining the Mailing List

Like most writers at the moment, I do have a mailing list in operation to let people know about forthcoming gigs, publications, and magazine/ journal appearances.  It's not particularly intrusive - I try to co-ordinate the mailings so that they only go out when I actually have a few worthy things to announce, rather than every time I breathe/ put pen to paper/ update the blog/ decide to do an open mic.  Only one person has asked to unsubscribe in the last three years, so that's a pretty good sign, isn't it?

Anyway, if you want to join it, please drop me a line here.  Alternatively, of course, you can always comment below with your email address, but I don't advise that as it's likely your details will get harvested by ruthless spammers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,

    I have just read your blog about Mortimer Ribbons and found it very moving. I met Mort in about 1994 and subsequently worked with him in a musical/poetry ensemble as guitarist and composer. We played in various folk clubs around London as'The Burning Theatre', 'Juju' and 'Mort & the Morticians'.

    He was a very dear friend of mine and I'd be interested to know what you think
    I thought you might be interested: https://soundcloud.com/orttheorticians

    Adrian Ryder
    email:adrian.ryder@blueyonder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete