Sunday 2 September 2012

As Bread To My Flesh - 9 September



































Hello there.  I would think that the graphic above explains this update far better than any additional text of mine could, but just in case you need it spelt out - I will be performing at The Yard Theatre in Hackney Wick at 6pm on Sunday 9th September.

In case you need further persuasion, besides the great line-up above you'll get a chance to sup up the atmosphere of The Yard bar, part of a relatively new arts space in East London which is doing a great deal to stage radical and interesting new theatre works.

I hope to see some of you there - if you're on Facebook, the events page can be found here.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me Sunshine, it was a great event as always, and I do really like the Yard Theatre as a venue! I'll have to blog a bit more about it at some point (when I get a spare few minutes).

    ReplyDelete