Friday 27 April 2012

Oi you lot...

When I first launched this blog, I put a lot of content up here all in one go with the idea that people would surf around a bit.  Unfortunately, all most people actually did was get to the bottom of the first page and assume that was it for now, rather than clicking on "older posts".  I suppose I should have known better.

Anyway, if you've done this that means you've missed the following old-school poems:

One Central Perfect Circle
Before The Honey
Zone 4
X
Slow Death of Another Trade

And perhaps most importantly, you'll have missed a full-length live audio mp3 which gives you an exciting live experience, although probably not as interesting as actually being in the same room as me.

A proper update will follow shortly. I did have a new poem lined up to put on here, but then I changed my mind. Yes - I know I'm a coward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment